Delaware County Historical Association
The Gideon Frisbee Homestead was constructed in 1790 for Judge Gideon Frisbvee. The house is a fine example of early Federal architecture with noteworthy features including the original grained woodwork in the tavern room, a parlor fireplace with flanking arches, large Christian Cross doors and nine-over-nine paned windows containing much of the original blown glass. The property features 6 historic buildings in additional to the Frisbee house, including a blacksmith shop, the Husted Hollow school house, the Amos Wood gun shop, tollgate, Frisbee Family Cemetery and nature trail. The museum hosts historical exhibitions and special events throughout the year.